Sunday 23 September 2012

The Foods and drinks in Bxl

That would be the last general yadda yadda before the "real deal" posts, scouts word. But it is definitely something I wanted to share as a part of this blogging experience.

You know how you might know lots of great places in the city, but when you actually wonder where to eat next lunch you can't remember even one? Well, I know. That's why I started saving all my favourite restaurants and pubs, and to make it nicer - I am saving them on a map. This way any time I don't have a clue where to go, I can check my map for the inspiration.

Now, important point - this is my personal choice. It is not even "the best of Brussels" and it is not exhaustive. Some of the places are not the best deal in the city, but I like them for some reasons (mostly because they serve pierogis!). Still, I thought it might be worth sharing it.

All these places (and more) I plan to visit again in short future, this time with a camera, and write a little review for this blog.


View My fav foods and drinks in Brussels in a larger map

Past midnight is an extremely late hour for a parent of a 5-month-old, so for today that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment